The Project Owner is in charge of the Dedicated Locator Project and the party responsible for:
- Paying the Ontario One Call’s DL fee and the Dedicated Locator Service Provider’s fee
- Contracting the Dedicated Locate Service Provider (DLSP)
- Submitting the DL Request Notice to Ontario One Call
The following useful resources are specifically intended for Project Owners:
- Dedicated Locator Request Notice (PDF): This is the initial form submitted by the Project Owner to Ontario One Call in order to begin the DL process.
- DL Billing Account Form (PDF): This form must be submitted with either the 90 Day Notice or Regional Request Notice from the Project Owner as part of the initial set-up of their DL project
- Dedicated Locator Regional Zone Map (PDF): For DL projects that have a regional scope, this map shows the breakdown of DL zones across Ontario.
- Dedicated Locator Submission Process Flow Chart (PDF): This flow chart outlines the order of events taken during a typical 90 day notice project submission. This flowchart identifies who is responsible for taking particular actions (Project Owner, DLSP, or Ontario One Call) through the process
- Project Owner Dedicated Locator Best Practice (PDF)
Questions about Dedicated Locator for Project Owners?
If you have any questions or concerns about Dedicated Locator please reach out to our DL team at DL@OntarioOneCall.ca.