We are happy to inform you that we are back online and the following services are available:
- Standard Contractor and Homeowner Locate Request Submission via the Web Portal
- Relocate submission via the Web Portal
- 360 Feedback Submission by Members/LSPs (follow-up regarding emergency requests submitted between January 5th and January 9th to follow)
- Emergency / Sewer Lateral Requests by phone
- Homeowner requests by Phone
As we continue to investigate, we would like to provide an update on the nature and extent of the incident that impacted our web portal and phone system.
On January 5, 2024, we discovered that an unauthorized third-party gained access to a portion of our network and impacted a number of our systems across the organization. Upon discovering this, we immediately undertook countermeasures to prevent further unauthorized activity including taking many of our systems offline. We have retained third-party cybersecurity experts to assist with containment, remediation and to conduct a forensic investigation to determine the cause and extent of this incident. We have also engaged external legal counsel and have notified law enforcement.
We are undergoing a thorough review and investigation process to identify what, if any, data has been impacted. We will communicate directly with any organization and/or individual impacted by this incident promptly.
We want to thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this cybersecurity incident may have caused.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Ontario One Call Team