Final Proposal By-Law and Fee-Schedule Changes – Clean Copies
The below documents are the final copies of the proposed by-law and fee-schedule changes. The documents include changes that the Board agreed to based on the feedback provided by stakeholders. The Board Resolution document outlines the additional changes made.
- Board Resolution on By-Law Review
- By-Law 2 – Final
- By-Law 2 – Schedule 1 – Final
- By-Law 2 – Schedule 2 – Final
- By-Law 2 – Schedule 3 – Final
- By-Law 2 – Schedule 4 – Final
- Fee Schedule – Final
Stakeholder Feedback on the Proposed Changes
The feedback listed below has been published with the permission of the stakeholder.
- Enwin Utilities
- Halton Region
- Hydro One
- Ontario One Call’s Operations Committee
- Utilities Kingston
Proposed By-Law and Fee-Schedule Changes
To review the proposed by-law and fee-schedule changes please click on the following links.
- Presentation Slides for the By-Law and Fee Schedule Review
- By-Law 2 – Red Lined
- By-Law 2 – Schedule 1 – Red Lined
- By-Law 2 – Schedule 2 – Red Lined
- By-Law 2 – Schedule 3 – Red Lined
- By-Law 2 – Schedule 4 – Red Lined
- Fee Schedule – Red Lined
- Late Locate Policy – Red Lined
- Questions and Answers – Members Consultation Meeting
Members Consultation Meeting
Watch a recording of the Members Consultation Meeting which took place on Septemeber 30th
- September 30th – Member Consultation Meeting via webinar
- September 30th to October 16th – Stakeholders are asked to provide written feedback on the proposed changes
- October 19th, 2020 -Board of Directors meet to review feedback for consideration and approve final proposals
- November 5th, 2020 – Special Members Meeting – to vote on the proposed by-law and fee schedule changes.